Annual New River Valley Garden Tour 2016
Saturday July 9, 2016 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
The Annual New River Valley Garden Tour showcases innovative, specialty and simply beautiful private gardens in the New River Valley each July. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Library with the cooperation of the New River Valley Master Gardeners' Association. Tickets will be available after June 1 at public libraries in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Floyd, Radford, Salem, and Shawsville.
The day of the tour: Visit the Master Gardener Plant Clinic at Glade Road Growing. Ask questions about lawns, landscaping, and pest control; pick up a soil test kit with instructions; or choose from a large selection of free flower and vegetable seeds.
See seven wonderful New River Valley summer gardens in Blacksburg
- Lauraine and Robert Broadwater: 311 Cherokee Drive, Blacksburg
- Jo and Ed Bunce: 507 Skyview Drive, Blacksburg
- Rosemary and Steve Cole: 1101 Golfview Drive, Blacksburg
- Catherine Fae and Richard Hammer: 409 Algonquin Court, Blacksburg
- Glade Road Growing: Jason Pall and Sally Walker: 2351 Glade Road, Blacksburg
- Mary Ellen and Harry Hunt: 1907 Bishop Road, Blacksburg
- Debbie and Joey Showalter: 900 Draper Road, Blacksburg
- Crows Nest Greenhouses www.crowsnestgreenhouses.com
- Collision Plus www.collisionplusva.com
- The Oaks Victorian Inn www.theoaksvictorianinn.com
- Warm Hearth www.retire.org
- Main Street Inn www.MainStreetInnBlacksburg.com