Annual New River Valley Garden Tour 2017
Saturday July 8, 2017 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
The Annual New River Valley Garden Tour showcases innovative, specialty and simply beautiful private gardens in the New River Valley each July. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Library with the cooperation of the New River Valley Master Gardeners' Association. Tickets will be available after June 1 at public libraries in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Floyd, Radford, Salem, and Shawsville.
See seven wonderful New River Valley summer gardens in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Shawsville
1. Dave Angle and Diane Relf, 1866 Den Hill Road, Christiansburg
2. Terry and Paula Golden, 2095 Plank Drive, Blacksburg
3. Scott and Barbara Hagood, 4116 Old Town Road, Shawsville
4. Tom and Lisa Hammett, 2751 Ellet Road, Christiansburg
5. Bill Ryan and Debbie Plunkett, 3592 Old Town Road, Shawsville
6. Dennis and Linda Schnecker, 2791 Yarrow Road, Blacksburg
7.. Phil and Georgette Wickham, 2438 Fishersview Road, Shawsville