Annual New River Valley Garden Tour 2016
Saturday July 9, 2016 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
The Annual New River Valley Garden Tour showcases innovative, specialty and simply beautiful private gardens in the New River Valley each July. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Library with the cooperation of the New River Valley Master Gardeners' Association. Tickets will be available after June 1.
See seven wonderful New River Valley summer gardens in Blacksburg
- Lauraine and Robert Broadwater: 311 Cherokee Drive, Blacksburg
- Jo and Ed Bunce: 507 Skyview Drive, Blacksburg
- Rosemary and Steve Cole: 1101 Golfview Drive, Blacksburg
- Glade Road Farm: Jason Pall and Sally Walker: 2351 Glade Road, Blacksburg
- Catherine Fae and Richard Hammer: 409 Algonquin Court, Blacksburg
- Mary Ellen and Harry Hunt: 1907 Bishop Road, Blacksburg
- Debbie and Joey Showalter: 900 Draper Road, Blacksburg
- Crows Nest Greenhouses www.crowsnestgreenhouses.com
- Collision Plus www.collisionplusva.com
- The Oaks Victorian Inn www.theoaksvictorianinn.com
- Warm Hearth www.retire.org
- Main Street Inn www.MainStreetInnBlacksburg.com